Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ashley's 16th Birthday



On Friday November 9th, 2011, Bryanna and I went to Ashley's 16th birthday party!



It started off with girls arriving, curls, dresses and makeup...




I did Ashley's hair!






Leah looking so cute with her hair curled.



After all the girls' hair was done and Ashley had opened some gifts, we all piled into two separate cars and headed off to the Thai restaurant!







We all had a blast!!




Afterwards, we all went and watched Monte Carlo.

I had such a fun time!

2 comments:

  1. In the last picture, I look like I think Monte Carlo is the dumbest movie ever! Haha... Hey, so I couldn't figure out how to download those pix of Talia's! Glad to see you got em' though. ;) You'll have to show me how soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. haha.... It was so fun!!
    on Talia's blog, you click on a picture, and near the corner there should be a sign, (Or letters) that say download... and just click on it and then drag the picture out... I'm pretty sure... :-)
    If not ask me at bible study..

    ReplyDelete